Just drop it, man.
I get on here to make friendly posts and get nothing but racist comments from certain person. Finally they are banned for it but now I am accused of being this person. If you can remember this person said they were other people too. I dont care what anyone thinks and will continue to post as I have lately.
Just drop it, man.
Officially retired
You put yourself in my shoes and see how you feel. I have been called so many racist names today it isnt funny! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I guess I will drop it then! [censored] on this forum I am going to find something else! No wonder so many leave this board! Bunch of racist rednecks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Man, you're gonna have racist rednecks where ever you go, and that goes both ways. Try being a white man working in a prison where 95% of the population is black. Sometimes you gotta thicken that skin and pray for those ignorant ones. Those close-minded morons (white and black) are what's keeping this world from being a better place, and I resent all of them for that. I am making a concerted effort to make sure my sons aren't raised around that kind of thinking (unfortunately I was). ALL men were created equal. I can't apologize for white racist idiots, nor can you for blacks who think the same. All I can do is account for how I handle myself and choose to raise my kids-same for you. We ALL will be held accountable in the end. It's a dang shame that race always has to be an issue. A man can't even come onto a forum and have some civilized, fun discussion without having to deal with crap like that. It's bad enough that we all have to deal with that on the street, at work...etc. Race is only an issue to those who MAKE it an issue. Now what was that book that said something about love thy neighbor? Oh yeah, it was the Bible, and nowhere do I remember reading words like "if he is white, or if he is black only" in that book [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
[ QUOTE ]
Race is only an issue to those who MAKE it an issue.
[/ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else noticed that the ones who MAKE it an issue are the blacks i.e. jessee jackson, al sharpton, coonyay west, etc.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
the same could be said about David Duke, Slobodan Milosevic, and Strom Thurmond. How are you going to get on here and type Coonyay West, knowing dam well that is not his name. Sounds like youre racist.
Na not racist that is just the way I see that piece of, oh never mind you wouldn't understand since the best you can come up with is 2 people that are dead and one that hasn't done anything except set in a UN jail since 2001.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I didnt know David Duke was dead? Anyway, regardless, I just came up with some names off the top of my head to prove a point. Its not like the Klan burnt down a baptist church over the weekend, no wait, that actually happend. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Racism is alive and well. Look no further than swva.
...look no further than the forum.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I tried to tell you when you emailed me spike that these people would turn on you like a pack of rabid wolves. Exactly why I dont post here much. Looks like Diets needs to read more posts before he replies too. Anyone could clearly see that spike had been harassed all day yesterday. You are welcome to visit my forum anytime spike. No one will accuse you of wrong doing there bud.
Bookmarks